Wholesale supplements & private label nutrition products need professional 3D images.
3D Images are an essential component when trying to stand out from the crowd and attract customers. Clearly, images drive consumer confidence and the urge to purchase your product, but with the rise of what industry analysts are calling “visually-driven Ecommerce,” these are no longer just a nice addition, they are a requirement for success.
For Example: After you have completed your private label nutrition label design, you normally have to wait many weeks to actually see the finished completed product in your hands from other wholesale supplements suppliers and only then can you actually start to take photos of it for your product listing. But you don’t need to wait a moment longer to list your product on your E-commerce/ Amazon store as you can use the power of 3D rendering to sell your products online NOW with Nutra Group.
Customers are increasingly becoming more and more accustomed to seeing high quality 3D product images on the most popular E-commerce selling platforms and are tending to overlook retailers that have low grade photos. If you don’t believe us, just take a look at the top 10 products within your product category on Amazon, you will soon see that they all have computer generated photos using 3D rendering software.
FYI- Amazon is also strict in its requirement that all private label nutrition images must accurately represent the ACTUAL private label supplement finished product for sale by itself with no props or anything else that may mislead the consumer. With this being said, text that is not a part of the product, watermarks or logos are also against Amazon’s policy.
Technical Requirements for wholesale supplements
Images of private label herbal supplements submitted to Amazon must meet the following technical specifications.
- TIFF (.tif/.tiff), JPEG (.jpeg/.jpg), GIF (.gif) and PNG (.png) format
- Image pixel dimensions of at least 1000 or larger in either height or width preferred
- sRGB or CMYK color mode
- File names must consist of the product identifier (Amazon ASIN, 13-digit ISBN, EAN, JAN, or UPC) followed by a period and the appropriate file extension
Note: One thing many supplement manufacturers leave out to tell you is- Spaces, dashes or additional characters in the filename will prevent your image from going online on many of these selling platforms
Amazon Site Standards for Product Images including wholesale supplements
For images named by product identifier without a variant code or named with the MAIN variant, and display as the main image on the product detail page, Amazon maintains the following site product image standards:
- The image must be the cover art or a professional photograph of the product being sold. Drawings or illustrations of the product are not allowed.
- The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects.
- The image must be in focus, professionally photographed or 3D image, with true color, and smooth edges.
- All other products should fill 85% or more of the image frame.
- The full private label nutrition product must be in frame.
- Backgrounds must be pure white (RGB 255,255,255).
- The image must not contain additional text, graphics, or inset images.
For additional other view images:
- The image must be of, or pertain to, the product being sold.
- The image must be in focus, professionally lit and photographed or scanned, with realistic color, and smooth edges.
- Other products or objects are allowed to help demonstrate the use or scale of product.
- The product and props should fill 85% or more of the image frame.
- Cropped or close-up images are allowed.
- Backgrounds and environments are allowed.
- Text and demonstrative graphics are allowed.
To ensure your private label supplement produced by Nutra Group is adhering to the most current 3D imaging requirements and by offering services even the self claimed best vitamin manufacturers can not, we offer a complete in-house graphic design team that can be of assist our partners who do not have the in-house resources to create images to meet the exact specifications required by you or the sales channel your product is listed with.