We accept E-Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Square and PayPal, we also accept corporate checks and wire transfer.
You will receive a email from customer service with a copy of your invoice and a payment link to click allowing you to pay via credit card using any of the sources stated above. You can also pay via wire transfer or by mailing a corporate check to our sales office at 118 Barnard Street Unit 10394, Savannah GA 31412.
- CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN
- CUSTOM LABEL DESIGN – (FDA Compliant)
- DIGITAL 3D IMAGE OF APPROVED LABEL
- RETAIL PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- FULFILLMENT/ DROP SHIPPING
118 Barnard Street Unit# 10394
Savannah, GA 31412
– For many of our stock formulas our MOQ can be as low as 24 bottles- Please click here to see all current stock formulas available, tiered pricing for each and MOQ”s
– With regards to custom formulations, pending the details of the ingredients and delivery system of your formulation, our MOQ for capsule, tablet, and powder manufacturing services is between 500 and 1,000 bottles. For more information about MOQs regarding Topical Patches and Effervescent Tablets, please call us at 1 844 MY NUTRA (696 8872) to speak to one of our Custom Product Specialists or send us your request to receive a manufacturing price quote. – Contact Us
*Please note some stock formulas may require a minimum order of 1000 units ( see current price list for details).
Yes we do. We provide same day shipping, tracking and complete integration all at the lowest cost in the nutraceutical industry. Please click here to go to our drop shipping and fulfillment page to learn more.
Yes we can. Please contact a product specialist at 1 844 MY NUTRA to see how easy your idea and branding can be a household name or visit our custom supplements and vitamins page.
Yes. Please call 1 844 MY NUTRA to speak to a product specialist or click here to share with us the details of your project
We will sign a non-disclosure agreement protecting our clients’ intellectual property after you and your product specialist have discussed the details of your project. Certain restrictions apply.
Just as our minimum order can be as low as 24 units so is our label printing. Please contact your product specialist for details regarding the needs of your project.
No additional cost at all for printing. Your quote from your product specialist will include all printing costs.
Our lead times are typically 5 – 7 business days for in-stock formulas after the label has been approved by you and the invoice has been paid. Custom formulas and large orders run 14-21 business days and require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance due prior to order being shipped.. Please note: Lead times are subject to change based upon availability of materials.